A patented solution co-developed by SYSTRA, a world leader in transport and mobility infrastructure engineering, and STRADAL, the leading precast concrete manufacturer in France, for civil engineering infrastructures.
AN INNOVATIVE SOLUTION
An innovative technical solution specifically recommended for your railway regeneration operations and your new lines
• optimised TOTEX throughout the life cycle of the infrastructure
• significant gains in terms of platform sizing
• no resizing of existing hydraulic structures
MODULARITY & ADAPTABILITY
• fully prefabricated, adjustable and interchangeable
• easy and quick installation with existing installation equipment, in particular with gantries and construction equipment used on ballasted tracks
• to optimise the laying schedule and reduce energy consumption.
• the only low carbon concrete slab track > 31% reduction in carbon footprint vs. ballasted track
• a resilient solution to climate risks (flooding and silting up of tracks)
• low environmental impact over the whole life cycle
Photo credit TSO
A MADE IN FRANCE DESIGN
Design and prefabrication methods made in France from two rail industry leaders : SYSTRA and STRADAL.
The assurance of the excellence of French railway know-how.
Designed to meet the needs of infrastructures managers
Reduced track width (2.5 m) compared to a ballasted track (4 m)
No rehabilitation of the roadbed prior to track laying
Roadbed settlement compensation
Track geometry correction: integrated adjustment system enabling the compensation of vertical roadbed settlement of up to 100 mm
* The information collected in this form is subject to computer processing intended for the Stradal marketing department. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, data portability and limitation of processing, in accordance with the French Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching proof of identity. For more information, please consult the privacy statement.